There are some unscrupulous and/or overly zealous marketers out there that have given the concept of affiliate marketing a bad name.
The guys who spam me on Twitter? They should be glad I can’t physically punch them in the face.
I hate looking for reviews of products and finding short “reviews” that simply reword the product specifications by people you know have never even laid eyes on the product.
Those people are not “affiliate marketing.”
Affiliate marketing does not scam or spam people.
People scam and spam people.
Click [HERE] for full article| Chris Brogan
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 5 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 5 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 5 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 5 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 5 years ago