A site can be a lot like a mullet: business in front, party in the back. How do you muss it all up and keep a site in style? Any given website naturally attracts a broad set of visitors, and herding that diverse audience onto the right pages is a huge undertaking (as you know, it’s something to consider when doing site infrastructure SEO, etc.). This funneling gets even more difficult when there are some pages of a site that are pure linkbait, completely divorced from relevance to the rest of the site.
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 7 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 7 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 7 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 7 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 7 years ago