Over the years I have encountered some pretty awesome people who contribute substantively to the social media industry. Whether they are social media experts or simply interested in social media for their personal lives, people love being social. In this vain, I feel as though I may have been a little selfish. Over the years I have provided information about technological trends and social media news but you may not REALLY know who I am. So I have decided complete a little questionaire so you can know a little bit about me and my interests. Side note: As I was filling this out it kind of reminded me of my old Myspace profile. Weird, eh?
1. Full Name: Sebastian Knowes
2. Birthday: February 4, 1984
3. Employed?: Yes, Social Media Pro at eFanpage/Sylvan Media
4. Favorite aspect of social media: Customization, branding, and connecting with great people!
5. Education: Marketing at University of Michigan
6. What’s playing on my iPod today: Foo Fighters/ Beyonce’s new album “4”
9. Favorite Holiday: 4th of July. That’s coming up soon! I can’t wait.
10. Favorite TV Show: The Price is Right
11. Siblings: None
12. Favorite Movie: The Social Network
13. Last Person You Skyped: My mom
14. Chocolate or Vanilla: Both
15. Favorite sports team: Detroit Tigers
16. Current Location: Home in Detroit, MI
17. Years in Social Media: 6 years
18. Right or left handed: Ambidextrous
19. You can’t live without: My Laptop
20. Mantra: It’s easy to be the status quo. I like a good challenge