For years, advertisers have run their search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) programs separately. The SEM team would focus on bidding, campaign analytics and the complex science of managing millions of keyword buys to drive maximum conversion. The SEO team lived in a world of internal and external linking, and optimizing pages to maximize reach and relevance in organic search engine results.
Click [HERE] for full article| Mashable
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 5 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 5 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 5 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 5 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 5 years ago