An IBM analysis, relying on an unusual surveying method, has concluded that fewer Americans are canceling their travel plans this Memorial Day weekend.
Instead of taking a survey of a select group of people, IBM Research and IBM Global Business Services used analytics software to gauge what Americans were saying about Memorial Day on social media postings over a six-month period.
For Full Article Click HERE| LA Times
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 5 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 5 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 5 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 5 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 5 years ago