Back in the day, I ran big organizations with fat budgets and spent a lot of money on recruiters — sometimes with good results. Now, in my fifth startup, I want and have to do recruiting personally.
Since time is the only resource more scarce than dollars, I’m always on the hunt for slick new tools and apps that can address the labor-intensive process of finding and hiring great people. With the advent of social media and cloud apps, there are some great new solutions out there. From automated applicant responses to upgraded versions of old recruitment standbys, there’s a new guard of socially focused recruiting tools designed for your every hiring need. Here are a five to take note of.
For Full Article Click HERE| Mashable
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 6 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 6 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 6 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 6 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 6 years ago