Our purchase decisions are strongly influenced by what our friends like and recommend.
The influence that friends have on our purchase decisions is one of the primary attraction points for Facebook’s sponsored story ads — ads that derive content directly from friends’ interactions with a brand’s Facebook presence (page, app, place, domain).
Facebook’s new sponsored story advertisements promise enhanced influence via the explicit endorsement of friends. But do they deliver? As we analyzed preliminary advertiser data from sponsored story ads, we felt validated by some of the results but were surprised by some others.
For Full Article Click HERE| AllFacebook
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 5 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 5 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 5 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 5 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 5 years ago