This morning, Facebook launcheda new feature called “login approvals,” which offers users the ability to further secure access to their Facebook account through the introduction of a second step to the login process. Once opted-in to this security feature, users enter in their email address and password as usual, but will then receive a second code sent to them on their mobile phone. This short, numeric code must also be entered before being able to access Facebook from that computer.
While an extra step may not be to everyone’s liking, for those looking for additional ways to secure access to their account, this feature will be welcomed.
For Full Article Click HERE| ReadWriteWeb
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 6 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 6 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 6 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 6 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 6 years ago