Imagine that you are standing at the podium in front of a large audience who purchased tickets to see you. After speaking for a while, you start to see their eyes glazing over. You are not connecting with them. As their attention wanders, you see people start to filter out of the room. Eventually, you find yourself speaking to a room where the seats are half empty.
That is, in effect, what happens to your Facebook audience when your updates fail to interest them enough to get them to react or respond in some way. Many people may like your page, but if you write a post and no one clicks on it or comments, it’s going to hurt your ability to reach your audience. It will be as if their seat in the room is empty.
For Full Article Click HERE| Social Media Explorer
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 5 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 5 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 5 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 5 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 5 years ago