There have been many studies examining the most popular and ideal names for CEOs and professionals. But what’s better than examining the actual data from over 100 million professionals from around the globe? Professional social network LinkedIn has done a deep data dive on the top CEO names, and most popular names by industry and country.
LinkedIn contrasted CEOs with the average LinkedIn professional to find the top names that are over-represented among CEOs. The top CEO names found on the network, in order, are: Peter, Bob, Jack, Bruce, Fred, Deborah, Sally, Debra, Cynthia, and Carolyn. One trend LinkedIn highlights is that the most over-indexed CEO names for males tend to be either short or shortened versions of popular first names. Female CEOs, on the other hand, use their full name to project a more professional image, reports the network.
For Full Article Click HERE| Tech Crunch
More visuals? Click HERE
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 6 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 6 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 6 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 6 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 6 years ago