Google announced that it is taking the inclusion of social recommendations in its search results a step further with the introduction of the long-awaited Google +1. The new feature puts a “+1” icon next to each search result, allowing users to recommend certain results and websites directly from Google, rather than on Twitter or Facebook.
Google calls the feature “digital shorthand for ‘this is pretty cool’,” but we have to wonder – who are you telling and why?
For Full Article Click HERE| ReadWriteWeb
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 6 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 6 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 6 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 6 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 6 years ago