In a partnership with the University of Phoenix the Institute for the Futurehas produced a new report titled Future Work Skills 2020. You may be weary of the University of Phoenix, but I can vouch for the IFTF. However, I have mixed feelings about the report. It identifies the key driving factors changing the workplace, but the actual skills section leaves something to be desired.
This report is probably best for college students or mid-career workers thinking about making a change but haven’t looked deeply into the matter yet.
Click [HERE] for full article| ReadWriteWeb
Connect with Us
- Great post from @toprankblog ow.ly/6Vm6p 4 years ago
- Just in case you missed it #socialmedia #sylvanmedia ow.ly/6VkEQ 4 years ago
- Understanding #seo ow.ly/6VlqG 4 years ago
- Meet the Team: Michael Melfi ow.ly/6VkzU 4 years ago
- 99 Ways to Build #Links by Giving Stuff Away (and Improve Your #Brand Too) #tech http://ow.ly/6zyEc 5 years ago